Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Naked Valentines



As everyone knows, it was Valentines day yesterday, and like a lot of people in this world, my Valentines included a lot of nakedness! About 6hours of it actually... But not the kind most would hope for though! So here are some valentines day life drawings. The model was pretty awesome with his sword and hit some freaky poses, most of which I managed to balls up with my frantic gesture drawing panicky ways! It's kind of funny actually, the voluptuous woman in the bottom corner was actually a hairy, Tarzan, monkey man model, however the kind of feminine pose he hit would've looked strange if I'd drawn him as he actually was. Sorry :S!

9 comments:

  1. Nice studies man...
    lol at the sex change - you did the right thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, too bad you missed his Gollum poses, you woulda gone to town with those!
    Anyways, these are awesome, James- particularly love the bottom swordsman, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow we have a model here at sheridan that fit that description exactly and he looks like your drawings too >.< and we call him the "tarzan" model haha XD these are great i enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, really nice flow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you do any Drawings without the use of a model ?Or do you use a referance everytime ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the comments guys!:)!

      @Crispin Delgado, Yeah all my figure drawings are done in a studio with a model infront of me. I try to not draw the model exactly as I see them so that I can exaggerate (though often fail lol) certain aspects of the figure to get a more interesting and descriptive drawing.

      Delete
  6. Wow, you've great drawing style, I like your artworks :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff James! This girl remember me the Fred Moore girls! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are so GOOD! Your life drawing rawks hard

    ReplyDelete